January 5, 2018
Thursday January 25, 2018
Maple Ridge Senior Center
12150 224 St.
Maple Ridge B.C.
- Regular business of the Local
- A notice of motion to amend bylaw, 6.02 (a) President ( Full-time officer ) to ( Part-time officer ) for the remainder of the fiscal year.
- Nominations for the position of Executive Chief Steward. Written nominations will be accepted at our Local Office until 3:00pm on January 25, 2018. Nominations from the floor will be accepted at this upcoming January General Meeting as well. To be eligible, nominees must be a member in good standing and have attended 3 ( three ) General Meetings in the past 12 ( twelve ) months.
Executive Chief Shop Steward
– Be an Elected Officer of the Local
– Be in charge of all Chief Shop Stewards and Shop Stewards of the Local
– Be responsible for the co-ordination and organization of the efforts and actions of the Chief Shop Stewards and Shop Stewards of the Local
– Assist the Vice- President in the responsibility for the Health & Safety in the Local
– Assist the Local President in preparing Strike Structures and Information Pickets
– Be a member of the Organization Committee and direct their work
– Conduct Shop Steward meetings with the assistance of other Local Executive members