When: Thursday November 23, 2017
Where: Maple Ridge Senior Center
12150 224 Street, Maple Ridge B.C.
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Regular business of the Local
- Nominations for the position of Executive Chief Steward
Written nominations and acceptances will be accepted at the Local Office until 3:00 p.m. on November 23, 2017. And nominations from the floor will be accepted at the Local General Meeting on Thursday November 23, 2017.
To be eligible, nominees must be a member in good standing and have attended 3 (three ) General Meetings in the past 12 ( twelve ) months.
– Be an elected officer of the Local
– Be in charge of all Chief Shop Stewards and Shop Stewards of the Local
– Be responsible for the co-ordination and organization of the efforts and actions of the Chief Shop Stewards and Shop Stewards of our Local
– Assist the Vice – President in the responsibility for the Health and Safety in the Local
– Assist the President in the preparing Strike structures and Information pickets
– Be a member of the Organization Committee and direct their work
– Conduct Shop Steward Meetings with the assistance of other Executive members of our Local