March 30, 2020
To all Urban / RSMC’s:
Topic: Update on COVID-19 and questions
Our National CUPW office will be holding a series of Webinar dates. Where you can join in to participate in your question and answer time with our National President regarding this unprecedented world wide pandemic as recognized by the World Health Organization.
If you can participate, the following date for the Prairies and the Pacific Region will take place,
- Tuesday, March 31 @ 6pm CDT / 5pm CST/MDT / 4pm MST/PDT ( That is 4 pm for those on our South Coast in the Pacific Region )
- https://zoom.us/j/700768648 (Meeting ID: 700768648)
A 2nd CUPW National Webinar has been added for those who were not able to participate with your questions regarding our workplace during this health crisis.
It is as follows,
- British Columbia: Thursday, April 2 @ 5:15pm PDT
- https://zoom.us/j/178502150 (Meeting ID: 178502150)
Just click on the above link and type in the required meeting ID number to join. There is no need to sign up to this Zoom platform.
* Use computer audio or find your local call in number: https://zoom.us/u/ayHkx1FhP
For most of us unfamilar with Zoom, it is a platform used for how to join an instant meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application.
The following is a helpful link, https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting